Trip to Devon & Somerset, 4-9 September
We had some delays in finding suitable accommodation in the region but are now finalizing the itinerary of a 6 days/5 nights trip, departing on Monday 4th September and returning on Saturday 9/9 (evening).
- A British Airlines flight will take us from Brussels-Zaventem airport to London Heathrow, where a coach collects us for a journey west, with stops and visits along the way, arriving in Exeter at the end of the first day.
- In Exeter we stay 5 nights at the Holiday Inn City Center hotel, from where we make daily excursions in all directions, visiting National Trust properties and enjoying the diversity of the landscapes. The accommodation includes breakfast and our evening meal.
- Up to 30 participants – priority for NTAB members – guests can take part if places are available.
- Expected price level: around € 1.380 per person sharing a double room – single supplement €393
- Not included in the price are lunches, drinks, tips for the driver and entrance fees to National Trust properties (as members of the National Trust of England, Wales & Northern Ireland or the associate association in Scotland have free access).
An info bulletin, with all details of the itinerary and travel conditions, and a booking form will follow shortly.
If you’re interested in taking part, please raise your hand now.
We have reserved a fixed number of airline seats and double and single rooms, and need to have an idea of how many we will need.
You can confirm your participation later by paying a deposit when booking.